PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS OF THE SITE BN’BEEZ
1 / DEFINITION AND NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA
When you use the site bnbeez.com , we may ask you to provide us with personal data about you.
The term “personal data” means all data that identify you : name, sex, address and e-mail, phone number, date of birth, language, function, and other information including your skills.
2 / SUBJECT OF THIS CHARTER
This Charter is intended to inform you about the means used by the site to collect your data, in accordance with your rights as provided for in Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on computers, files and freedoms as amended by law 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 issue and in its current version.
3 / IDENTITY OF RESPONSIBLE company FOR DATA COLLECTION
Responsible for collecting your personal data is the company COBALT & INDIGO, stock company with a capital of 7500 euros, whose registered office is 14 rue du Bourguet, 63340 NONETTE and registered with the RCS CLERMONT-FERRAND under number 817 742 091 .
The CNIL was conducted March 2, 2016 and the company was assigned the number 1,935,465 vo.
4 / COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is collected to meet the following purposes:
– Manage access to certain services available on the Site and their use
– Provide clarification on the services offered and about the accommodations
– To facilitate contacts between members
– Set up a file registered members
– Addressing newsletters,
– Manage advices to people on benefits and services
At each collection, we inform you if data is mandatory or optional and the consequences of failure to respond.
5 / TO DATA
Only our Company will have access to your sensitive data (address, email, phone) and personal data. Part of your profile page that you complete (my private profile) is to bnbeez exclusively, another part (my public profile) is seen by all as long as you place an ad.
6 / DURATION OF THE CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be retained beyond the duration of your use of the site, until an announcement issued by you remain online.
However the data to establish proof of a law or a contract, to be retained under the compliance with a legal obligation, it will be for the period provided by law.
7 / RIGHT OF ACCESS
Everyone has the right to obtain communication of data registered in treatment in an accessible form and get a copy (Article 39 of the Law)
Any person may ask the head of a personal data processing and obtain without justification:
• confirmation that the data concerning the subject is or is not in treatment;
• information on the purpose of the processing, the categories of data and the recipients of such data;
• Communication of data and any information on its origin;
• Information on the transfers of data to a non-member state of the European Community. Recommendation : For this purpose, you can contact us by following the link at the bottom of the home page of the site bnbeez.com or at this postal address: Cobalt & Indigo, 14 rue du Bourguet 63340 NONETTE – France
8 / CORRECTION RIGHT
Anyone may require the data controller to rectify, complete, update, lock or delete data relating to him which are inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, outdated or whose collection, use, disclosure or storage is prohibited (Article 40 of the law cited above.)
9 / RIGHT TO OBJECT
Any person may oppose, for legitimate reasons, that the personal data relating to him be processed (Article 38 of the Law).
Any person may refuse without having to justify that the data concerning them being used for marketing purposes, especially commercial.
In principle, anyone can decide for itself the use of data concerning him. In this sense, he can refuse to appear in certain files or see contact information about them to third parties.
The right of opposition can be expressed:
• a refusal to respond in a non-mandatory data collection,
• by refusing to give the written agreement required for the processing of sensitive data such as political opinions or religious beliefs,
• the right to request the cancellation of data in commercial files,
• the opportunity to object to the sale or marketing information, including via a checkbox in collection forms … In practice : The right to object is exercised when gathering information or later, addressing the head of the file.
10 / SECURITY
We inform you we take every precaution, appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and notably prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by third parties.
11 / CONSENT
When you choose to share your personal data, you expressly give your consent to the collection and use of these.